We're Hiring : Full-time Receptionist
Do you enjoy delivering excellent customer service in a busy, friendly environment?
We are looking for a special receptionist to join our award winning team. An interest in marketing, digital media and sales would also be appreciated.
Your job will be to carry out veterinary reception duties in a friendly, calm and efficient manner.
- to welcome clients, provide health care advice, products and pet food as you will have been trained.
- to answer the telephone, make appointments and record and deliver messages promptly.
- to use the computer to access client records, maintain waiting lists and record all payments.
- to maintain an accurate database.
- to continue to develop your reception skills by personal study, attending in-house training and courses.
- to maintain tidiness and cleanliness throughout the clinic.
Working hours: 40hrs a week including Saturdays This will be as part of an agreed rota involving hours between 8am and 7pm.
Working days of 8hrs include 1 hour paid lunch break.
Closing Date : August 3rd